Tuesday 15 July 2008

Second Week of Fasting

Well, no, I haven't been fasting for more than a week ;-) Actually, this is the second week that we are using the principles in "Eat Stop Eat", and it's really something I start looking forward to.

Right now, it's 1:30 PM here, and I've been fasting since 8PM yesterday. Of course, I've felt a little bit of hunger, but nothing hard to get over. I guess that when you know what's coming, and you're prepared for it, fasting is not a big deal. That is, yes, it's actually a big deal, when it comes to burning fat, looking younger and being more healthy.

Actually, I enjoy all the extra time I get, when I don't have to prepare meals, make the table, eat, and do the dishwashing. This morning, I've made a lot of things that normally would take me several days. So productive and burning fat at the same time - I like that :-)

No comments: